This educational supplement is only for readers in countries outside France, Japan and the USA
In this educational supplement, sponsored by Boston Scientific, Cardiac Rhythm News explores left atrial appendage closure with the WATCHMANTM device. Contents include:
- Is oral anticoagulation the right treatment for stroke prevention in all atrial fibrillation patients?
- LAA closure with the WATCHMAN™ device: A clinically proven treatment
- The WATCHMAN™ device in clinical practice
- Exploring the benefits of LAA closure as a minimally invasive procedure
- Selecting the right patient for percutaneous LAA closure with WATCHMAN™
- “I am not worried about having a stroke now that I have had a WATCHMAN™ fitted”