Entries are now open for the inaugural edition of the Global Cardiovascular Awards, a recognition scheme highlighting the important contributions made by healthcare professionals and industry to improve outcomes for cardiovascular disease patients.
Held in association with Cardiovascular News, the Global Cardiovascular Awards are open to individuals, teams, and organisations including physicians, researchers, practitioners, and innovators, with awards spanning 16 categories.
A full list of awards categories includes:
- Innovation in Interventional Cardiology
- Innovation in Cardiac Surgery
- Innovation in Patient and Operator Safety
- Innovation in Cardiac Imaging
- Best Cardiovascular Product Launch
- Digital Innovation Award
- Contribution to Diversity in Cardiovascular Care
- Lifetime Contribution to Cardiovascular Care
- Future Leader Award
- Heart Team of the Year
- CEO of the Year
- Best Prevention Campaign
- Best Education/Awareness Campaign
- Collaboration of the Year
- Contribution to Sustainability
- Clinical Research Excellence Award
Full criteria and entry requirements for each category can be found on the Global Cardiovascular Awards website.
Submission of entries will close on 16 October 2023, with shortlisted entries to be announced on 16 November 2023 following judging by an esteemed panel of experts. Applicants are welcome to enter multiple categories and even nominate deserving individuals or organisations.